Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I installed 6.2.2 FMC and 6.2.2 on a 5516x. When I got to add the firepower module to FMC it says failed to register (update devices failed). I working on this now and need it back and running. Can you please assist.  

NETAD by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a ha-pair 1120 FTD, where the active FTD shows disable on FMC. After logging in to the disabled FTD, we found a certificate error, and the time also shows wrong. So it was found out that somebody blocked the DNS and NTP  and TCP port 8...

Hi, I have an FTD2140 running ASA 9.8(4)29 / FXOS  2.2(2.138) that I want to upgrade.  According to the download site, 9.16(2) interim is the current gold star version.  If I upload this package through FXOS, will the firewall reload into appliance m...

Hello,As i understand syslog id 111008-111010 can be used as an audit trail to record the changes in Firewalls...However, does an audit trail corresponds to policy change only ?Suppose a user runs "permit traffic same security intra-interface" can th...