Views
Helpful
Replies

PCs lost IP address after reboot using the Anyconnect Client with ISE

pfcu12800
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning Cisco Community,

Workstations on my company network, are losing their IP addresses after reboot, when they are utilizing the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client with the Network Access Manager module, in order to authentication, authorize and perform accounting with the Identity Service Engine servers. This only happens with about 10 endpoints on my network every morning after a 3:00 AM EST reboot. I can fix the issue for the day, by going into the Cisco ISE administrative web console, and initiating a CoA Port Bounce. I have troubleshooted this problem, by removing all authentication commands from an affected interface and removing all AnyConnect software from an affected endpoint. This has prevented this workstations, from going offline due to the lack of an IP address in the morning. Is this a known issue for the AnyConnect secure mobility client on specific PCs and is there a known fix for this problem?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card