Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PIX Firewall Setup ISSUE

Hi,

I need urgent help about PIX firewall setup.......

My one of the pix firewall flash was correpted it mean don't have flash file inside... I want to install flash file how to install...

It's showing "monitor >"  mode.

monitor > help

by

senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

To change the enable password just type: enable password xxxxxxxx

To change an actual user password, specify the user and the password: config# username xxxxx password xxxxxx

Joel

Joel _______________________________ Please rate helpful posts and answered questions!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

And also i need to know how to reset password i forgot the password for the another firewall...

I have to configure as per diagram(attached) already config is there but i need to know it's write or nor becasue this one last year one.

Please check and let me know ASAP.

Thanks....

Regards,

Senthil

I have to configure as per diagram(attached) already config is there but i need to know it's write or nor becasue this one last year one.

Please check and let me know ASAP.

Thanks....

Regards,

Senthil

Please check the below link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/pix/pix51/configuration/guide/bootmode.html#wp1019987

Joel _______________________________ Please rate helpful posts and answered questions!

H Joel,

I have attached above please check and let me know is it correctly configured or not.......

Hello,

Your config seems to correct for connecting the applications and services you mapped out. It should work unless you have to let somethign specific pass through.

Tip: Don't use your real public IP's next time when you post questions and remove the checksums and password hash values.

Good luck.

Joel.

Please rate helpful posts!

Thank you very much...... Joel

I need one more help from you....

How to change the password?....

Regards,

Senthil

To change the enable password just type: enable password xxxxxxxx

To change an actual user password, specify the user and the password: config# username xxxxx password xxxxxx

Joel

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card