Views
Helpful
Replies

Regarding Link Utilization Reports

md farook
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have installed Whatsup gold version no 11 to Monitor Network as well as Server devices. My query is im not able get Internet link reports even i don't know how to configure Router to get Link Utilization Reports and what need to configure on router to enable this Service. Kindly help me to achive this Challenge.

Farook

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi All,

I have installed Whatsup gold version no 11 to Monitor Network as well as Server devices. My query is im not able get Internet link reports even i don't know how to configure Router to get Link Utilization Reports and what need to configure on router to enable this Service. Kindly help me to achive this Challenge.

Farook

Farook,

You need to configure snmp server ip address (what's up gold ) in router with community sting which is configured in server.Check out the below link for insatllation guide on whatsup gold for help !!

http://docs.ipswitch.com/NM/87_WhatsUp%20Gold%20v14.1/02_Guides/WhatsUp%20Gold%20v14.1%20Getting%20Started%20Guide.pdf

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi All,

Farook

Farook,

You need to configure snmp server ip address (what's up gold ) in router with community sting which is configured in server.Check out the below link for insatllation guide on whatsup gold for help !!

http://docs.ipswitch.com/NM/87_WhatsUp%20Gold%20v14.1/02_Guides/WhatsUp%20Gold%20v14.1%20Getting%20Started%20Guide.pdf

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

yes Ganesh it is really helpful

Thanks

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card