Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,What's different between CON-SUSA-IPS4260 & CON-SUSW-IPS4260? If we want to purchase second year of support for IPS4260 ( include H/W maintenance, S/W upgrade, signature upgrade ), which part number I must to purchased?Best Regards,Jackson Ku

Hi,I have an ASA5520 with 3 contexts one is the default route for the two others contexts. To interconnect them, I created a VLAN Interface in the system context that is shared with the 3 contexts. I can see the interface in each context. I can ping ...

Hello,we are running an ASA firewallsystem and gettingTeardown TCP connection 56410XXX for outside:XX.XX.XX.XX/1521 to  inside_demo003:XX.XX.XX.XX/1199 duration 0:00:00 bytes 3334 Flow closed by  inspectionAnyone can tell me, the"closed by inspection...

I have a freshly re-imaged CAM and CAS that was imaged with the v4.7.1 image.  Upon doing this, I am unable to add the CAS to the CAM.  So far, I've worked with TAC and they can't seem to figure out the issue either.Stuff that was done after the inst...

m.yost by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiConsider I got static NAT for a host on ASA, then traffic from outside to inside is DNAT and traffic inside to outside is  SNAT.Is the above correctThanksMel

melwin.uk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We tried to upgrade our running AIP-SSM-10 to latest IPS-K9-7.0-2-E4.pkg, we got an error during upgrade. Afterward, IPS was in unreachable state. We tried several commands (reload / reset ...). No way, still KO. We decided to reimage the SSM m...

secstd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One is attempting to get a cisco pix 515e. So far,the internal hosts can perform many small tasks, like browsing the internet, etc.However, these machines are joint to an external active directory. Therefore, between the network behind the firewall a...

par13 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I've done a bit of reading on the topic of NAT on the PIX/ASA but still have a few questions that I'm looking for clarification on.Based on the diagram attached, I'm thinking there are 3 ways to get this working with NAT. There is no n...

priedman1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,Excuse me if it's silly questions. I want my ASA 5510 to do inter-vlan routing (without NAT) on interfaces with different security level. I think it's not possible but I still want to confirm it here...If I assign the VLAN subinterfaces with...

Hi all,I'm returning to ASA's after having spending the last 4 years working with Checkpoint firewalls.  I am getting set up to port my current configuration from the Checkpoints over to the ASA's, so I'm starting from scratch.I noticed that 8.3 came...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card