Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

update to 7.2.5 failed

I've attempted to upgrade from FMC 7.2.4 to 7.2.5 twice and I am receiving the same error each time.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues?

cisco.monetdb_util.monetdb_upgrade_readiness_check - info - error! monetdb readiness check failed failed: eventdb failed readiness check

the upgrade failed while running 600_schema/050_eventdb_schema_upgrade.sh (updating database).

exiting 600_schema/050_eventdb_schema_upgrade.sh -- 1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Exactly as @Eric R. Jones recommended - you should definitely involve TAC to clear this error.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Eric R. Jones
Level 4
Level 4

So we had a deployment freeze that required us to run a script to clear up the DB. Your error points to the same issue; however it is highly recommended that you open a TAC case. I found information on the forums that were similar to what the Engineer provided but he cautioned that some steps may be changed after reviewing your troubleshoot output.

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Exactly as @Eric R. Jones recommended - you should definitely involve TAC to clear this error.

There was a corrupt database on the FMC. After running a script from the TAC team the issues were resolved and the update installed successfully.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card