Views
Helpful
Replies

When does Cisco FDM support interfaces to be inline or inline with tap

nicholas183183
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

When does Cisco FDM support configure interfaces to be inline or inline set with inline tap?

Nicholas

3 Replies 3

Amine ZAKARIA
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

I have checked the last version of FDM still not supported, When? i don't think anytime soon.

Limitations for Interface Configuration
When you use Firepower Device Manager to configure the device, there are several limitations to interface configuration. If you need any of the following features, you must use Firepower Management Center to configure the device.
You cannot configure interfaces to be inline (in an inline set), or inline tap

For more info:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/710/fdm/fptd-fdm-config-guide-710/fptd-fdm-interfaces.html#concept_6940083A55184D009B6406EF167C9DD4

Regards!
----------------------------------------
Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

nicholas183183
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Amine ZAAmine,

Thanks your information.

I have got the limitation on FDM, so I want to know is there have any plan or schedule to support inline set on FDM?

Nicholas

I would be surprised to see it in FDM anytime soon as Cisco targets only the most commonly used features for FDM and recommends FMC for customers with more uncommon or advanced use cases.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card