Today, I going to write about network automation, The main Major of network automation is automating the configuring and managing devices through automation tools, testing, deploying the network devices within a short time, and operating smoothly.
Network automation comes to automate tasks and reduce the time and cost, Etc.., and the important goal is to reduce human error and lower operating expenses.
Let's take a general view of the network automation together before we delve into the main core purpose of this topic "Postman Tool".
- Network Automation Tool Such as >>> Postman, Ansible, Puppet and some of them run with agent & agentless.
- API is Application programming interface API is a mechanism that allows the interaction between applications using a set of specifications and protocols such as Booking website I want to make my hotel reservation so I have to open the website and choose the date and the website will check with the own database server and get back to me by the price and payment method, etc.., so who is a coordinate between my device and database of the website, it is the website which is (API) in this example, API has two types <Local Application>, <Remote Application>.
- API transport protocol >>> Restful, Netconf.
- Data formate such as >>> Yaml, Json, XML.
- Data Model Such as >>> SMI, YANG.
Let's go back to the Postman Tool:
a postman is a great tool when trying to analyze RESTful APIs made by others. Postman is an API(application programming interface) development tool that helps to build, test, and modify APIs. It has the ability to make various types of HTTP requests (POST, GET, PUT, PATCH, Delete).
- POST >>> To create resources objects.
- GET >>> To retrieve a resources.
- PUT >>> To create or replace the resources.
- PATCH >>> To create or update the resources object.
I have a question related to the attached scratch. It's my intention to transport all VLANs (which are part of a dot1q-trunk) from the lefthand side to the righthand side and vice versa. The outer VLAN has only local relevance between the switch acce...
Hi all, we are not seeing VSS second switch in sh run. is that normal ? only one switch from virtual domain: switch virtual domain 10switch mode virtualswitch 1 priority 255mac-address use-virtualbut on sh sw virtual - we see both switches-...
Hello.Regarding support on Nexus3k, I want to make q-in-q frames transparent on the IF with VPC set. What should I do? Isn't it supported in the first place? Put config below. N3K-01#########vpc domain 100role priority 100peer-keepalive destinat...