2. Plug your Ethernet cable/UTP to FE LAN port on router's side, choose one between port 1 to 8
3. Set your PC to Obtain an IP address automatically. Your PC would receive IP address between 10.10.10.2 to 10.10.10.7 from your router as your DHCP server.
4. Ping to 10.10.10.1 default router address to check connectivity between your PC and your router.
5. Use putty, choose: ssh or telnet to router address (10.10.10.1)
6. login with username: cisco password: cisco. This is a one-time password means: if you close your telnet/ssh session, the username and password will expired and you can't use it anymore until you reset Cisco router.
Hello, Hope you all are doing well. I'm having issue with MPLS L3 VPN where I'm not getting ping reply from one CE to another CE where as routes are present in CE of another CE's. the IGP on the backbone is OSPF and using EIGRP to communicate be...
What would be the best way to filter route advertisements from and to a BGP neighbor with keeping flexibility in mind in case requirements change in future? Would it be just to create prefix-list then apply that to a route-map?
I have a setup where multiple identical industrial machines have a PLC with two network cards and routing between the internal 192.168.1.0 network and the plant network 172.16.0.0.Every machine has a unique IP in the plant network but internally the compo...
Hi, I purchased a number of used Cisco 1600 APs from Ebay. I would like to use them in Autonomous mode. One of the has this firmware on it (albeit old version). Since I don't have the ability to get me a more recent versi...
Hello, below I added a screen of my simple test ospfv2 network.From router IOU3 to IP 10.0.0.1/32 - two ways. One more short via IOU1 and another longer via IOU2.Default traceroute from IOU3 is: IOU3#traceroute 10.0.0.11 192.168.1.2 1 msec 0 msec 1 m...