This tcl script applies to Cisco ISRs running IOS 15.3(3)M1 or later, and 15.4(1)T or later that have an embedded LTE interface - C819(H)G-4G or LTE eHWIC). For GPS output, a GPS antenna is required. The following document can assist with ISR GPS deployment:
The tcl script leverages IOS EEM to allow for receiving status information via SMS text messages. Included in this script is the ability to provide information about LTE radio signal and connection, GPS coordinates, and reachability via ping. This is done by sending a text message to the phone number (e.g. MDN or MS-ISDN) associated with the 4G SIM in the ISR.
To install the script:
- Download the tcl file
- Copy the tcl file onto the ISR flash (via USB, TFTP, FTP)
- Insert the following IOS commands into the ISR running configuration
- event manager directory user policy "flash:/"
- event manager policy sms_lte_sgp.tcl type user
To test the script:
- determine the phone number of the SIM in the ISR via the following IOS command
- for C819G-4G: show cell 0 hard | i ISDN
- for LTE eHWIC: show cell 0/x/0 | i ISDN (where x is the slot number, found by from "show ip int brief | i Cell"
- send a text message to the phone number with only one of the following per text:
HiI'm trying to set up Google SAML for alternative source for wired 802.1x authorization ( via CWA). Everything works fine on test portal and allow me to sign-in. But when I try to sign-in from work device, Google portal doesn't appears - I can see only "...
I have a 4331 forward deployed with a hard disk for additional storage. I'd like to use that hard disk for holding IOS files that other local routers can pull from instead of over the slower wan link. How do I syntax pushing and pulling code direct with t...
Hi GuysI have set up split dns on a branch router, so that it forwards local domains to internal servers and others to external, it seem the external ones dont work, any ideas why? gig 0/2 is the internet interfacegig 0/1 is the lan interface &n...
Hi, I configured a policy-map in order to shape the trafic toward the ipsec tunnel.The VPN is done by a cryptomap on the outgoing interface (FE4). Tunnel is up, no problem.Here are my ACL, class-map then my policy-map configurations : Exte...