This document provides simplified steps for creating a layer two port channel between two Catalyst switches running IOS. In this example we're creating a portchannel between a Catalyst 4500 and Catalyst 6500 using LACP.
When creating a port channel, it is very important that it be done in the proper order.
1) Determine the port channel numbers you want to use on both ends and make sure they are not already in use
2) Configure all interface attributes prior to assigning them to the port channel
3) Assign the interfaces to the port channel
4) Verify the port channel is up and the interfaces are properly bundled
1) Determine the port channel numbers you want to use on both ends and make sure they are not already in use with the "show etherchannel summ" command.
Webcast video: Cisco SD-WAN Cloud onRamp for CoLocation
(Live Webcast Tuesday July 16, 2019 at 10 am Pacific/ 1 pm Eastern / 7 pm Paris)
This event had place on Tuesday 16th, July 2019 at 10hrs PDT
In this sessio...
Dear all, Currently I have been investigating the following limitation for example,Cat95K High Performance Model can configure FNF counter bytes/packets without long option butCat95K Normal and Cat93K do not support itself and long option is mandator...