This document provides simplified steps for creating a layer two port channel between two Catalyst switches running IOS. In this example we're creating a portchannel between a Catalyst 4500 and Catalyst 6500 using LACP.
When creating a port channel, it is very important that it be done in the proper order.
1) Determine the port channel numbers you want to use on both ends and make sure they are not already in use
2) Configure all interface attributes prior to assigning them to the port channel
3) Assign the interfaces to the port channel
4) Verify the port channel is up and the interfaces are properly bundled
1) Determine the port channel numbers you want to use on both ends and make sure they are not already in use with the "show etherchannel summ" command.
HI,am trying to run a webserver, port 80 works, but 443 not working.This is my config. ispocab-nxn#show runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 4362 bytes!version 15.2service nagleno service padservice tcp-keepalives-inservice timestamps ...
Hello, I'm running into an issue where our switch (SG500-52P) doesn't seem to be respecting the DSCP tags on the packets we've setup for Teams. As per Teams' recommendation we've setup a GPO that tags Teams traffic with the appropriate DSCP tag ...
Pre-sales engineering Question: If and which IE000 series switches support SFP Transceiver monitoring? And associated SNMP MIBs for DOM information? I've got projects currently using Rockwell "Stratix" OEM brand equivalen...
Hello, On a brand new catalyst 9407 chassis running the IOS XE version 16.12.02 I have the following message: "May 25 14:23:16.217: %IOMD-2-POE_RW_FAIL: Chassis 1 R0/0: iomd: POE read/write to HW failed on Slot 6 Subslot 0.POE functionality will...