This document provides simplified steps for creating a layer two port channel between two Catalyst switches running IOS. In this example we're creating a portchannel between a Catalyst 4500 and Catalyst 6500 using LACP.
When creating a port channel, it is very important that it be done in the proper order.
1) Determine the port channel numbers you want to use on both ends and make sure they are not already in use
2) Configure all interface attributes prior to assigning them to the port channel
3) Assign the interfaces to the port channel
4) Verify the port channel is up and the interfaces are properly bundled
1) Determine the port channel numbers you want to use on both ends and make sure they are not already in use with the "show etherchannel summ" command.
Hey Guys. I really need your help on this one.I have a rather advanced traffic shaping scenarie that i would like to know if it's possible, and feel free to do a POC of the policy map if it sounds fun ; ).So, the hardware is ASR1001-X with ofc IOS-XE...
Hi All, TIA, i just want to verify if possible to configure L3 on LAN port of ISR 1111x-8P? i have a sdwan setup and my 2 wan ports is connected to DSL and MPLS. and my LAN side i would like to have a point to point routing from my isr 1k going to co...