cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyone know how to add the full participant list to Webex invitations?

jurgen.rehm
Level 1
Level 1
3 Replies 3

MarkTennant
Level 1
Level 1

ou can add contacts to Cisco Webex Events (classic version) one at a time or several at once using a mailing list.

Log in to your Webex website and go to Webex Events (Classic Version) > Schedule an event.
Click Create a guest list under Attendees and Registration or Speakers and host team members.
Enter a name and email address, click Add to Invite List, mark the attendee, and click Invite.
To import contacts from the mailing list, click Import Contacts in the Create Organizing Team Member Invitation List window. When importing the file, use a comma or tab-delimited format with the entries separated by commas.

I meant that I need the participant list to appear in the invitation itself so that all participants can see who else is expected to be on the call. Thanks.

StefanHo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, just wondering if there's a solution for this, yet.

I'm having the same issue. "Normal" invites, as we know them from e.g. outlook etc., usually have full transparency when it comes to the list of attendees. Everyone is able to see to whom the invitation was sent. Looks like this is not possible (or at least it's not a default setting) in Webex. Working with a quite long customer chain and people shall be aware of who's receiving the invite.

Any help on how to get around this problem is appreciated!

Thanks.