cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco login issues

sneumann16
Level 1
Level 1

I've had login issues for over a week now and wanted to know how to best resolve. Unfortunately, Cisco does not allow you to contact support without an associated contract account. 

When I go to login at cisco.com, I'm directed to the SSO token service (noted by the URL path) and then back to the home screen. Normally, you should see your account pop up in the upper right and corner. The 'login' button remains for me instead and the session basically gets stuck. Clicking the login button again doesn't take me anywhere. I have to clear my browser cache or open in a new private window (or different browser, which I have tried). 

I tried going through the 'unlock my account' process. I was able to login after this but had limited access. After clicking around, I was eventually directed to a federated identity auth process which spins for a few minutes and then fails with the following message: "This is taking more time than expected. Please try to login again after 15 minutes". 

1 Reply 1

shaun-callahan
Level 1
Level 1

I have been trying to get in all day from multiple different browsers and I can't get it to show me logged in either. exact same problem.