Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Course Completion Certificate Regards.

Dear Sir/Mam I was completed my entire Javascript Course in Skills for All provided by Netcad.com Cisco. But I didn't receive credly batch and a Certificate . I contact Credly Support but they told me to contact Cisco. So please rectify this problem and provide my certificate. 

IMG_20240306_224807.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-06-22-41-08-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-06-22-49-17-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-06-22-53-40-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-06-22-53-46-44_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

  https://skillsforall.com/profile 

https://skillsforall.com/launch?id=062c7386-e936-452f-a584-65e0a3355ced&tab=curriculum&view=e6aa1000-539e-5dfe-b8f6-a305bd9aaa44

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello ponrajeshm-ug22-ec,

Congratulations..!! on completing Javascript course.... usually it will take 48 hours after meeting the eligibility requirements, an email notification with instructions for claiming your digital badge and setting up your Credily account is sent to the email address listed in your profile. 

Please cross check, whether you are meeting eligibilty requirements, I understand... you completed your course 100%, still cross check  completing your profile and verifying email address...

How do I earn a Javascript Essentials 1 badge?

You will earn a Javascript Essentials 1 badge and course completion certificate after meeting the following criteria:
  • Complete the Javascript Essentials 1 course
  • Complete the End of Course Survey
  • Complete the Course Final Exam with a minimum score of 70%
  • Complete your profile page
  • Verify your Email Address
Additional information can be found in the FAQ titled: “Where can I see if I need to update my profile or verify my email address?”

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

View solution in original post

Hi ponrajeshm-ug22-ec,

You don't need to worry...you will get your certificate, that is for sure....some times there will be little delay in receiving the badges...I suggest, Please wait for  more 24 hours and see.

Even I have done more than 10 courses from skillforall....Most of the cases i received immediately after completing the courese, only few times it took more time, but i received.

Best regards

I understand...Make sure...you complete your profile....(fill all the details...) wait for more 24 hours....

After that follow the below steps to accept your badge:

How do I accept my digital badge?

Learners can accept a digital badge they earned by following the steps below after logging in to Skills for All:
Gopinath_Pigili_1-1709820253475.png

3.    You will be brought to Credly at https://www.credly.com/
4.    Sign in to your existing account or click "Create Account" to sign up with the email address used in your Skills for All account
5.    Click the badge you want to accept and click "Accept Badge"

Gopinath_Pigili_2-1709820319567.png

Also please mark it resolved..only after getting your certificate...

Best regards

8 Replies 8

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello ponrajeshm-ug22-ec,

Congratulations..!! on completing Javascript course.... usually it will take 48 hours after meeting the eligibility requirements, an email notification with instructions for claiming your digital badge and setting up your Credily account is sent to the email address listed in your profile. 

Please cross check, whether you are meeting eligibilty requirements, I understand... you completed your course 100%, still cross check  completing your profile and verifying email address...

How do I earn a Javascript Essentials 1 badge?

You will earn a Javascript Essentials 1 badge and course completion certificate after meeting the following criteria:
  • Complete the Javascript Essentials 1 course
  • Complete the End of Course Survey
  • Complete the Course Final Exam with a minimum score of 70%
  • Complete your profile page
  • Verify your Email Address
Additional information can be found in the FAQ titled: “Where can I see if I need to update my profile or verify my email address?”

Best regards

Sir I was cross checked the thing all are perfectly done sir but I didn't receive credly batch and certificate sir how it's possible my friends are received their certificates me only not received sir . I'm feel bad so please kindly provide my certificate sir it will be increase my credit points in college. So kindly provide sir !! 

Hi ponrajeshm-ug22-ec,

You don't need to worry...you will get your certificate, that is for sure....some times there will be little delay in receiving the badges...I suggest, Please wait for  more 24 hours and see.

Even I have done more than 10 courses from skillforall....Most of the cases i received immediately after completing the courese, only few times it took more time, but i received.

Best regards

I was completed my course on February 29 till now I didn't receive my certificate. 

I understand...Make sure...you complete your profile....(fill all the details...) wait for more 24 hours....

After that follow the below steps to accept your badge:

How do I accept my digital badge?

Learners can accept a digital badge they earned by following the steps below after logging in to Skills for All:
Gopinath_Pigili_1-1709820253475.png

3.    You will be brought to Credly at https://www.credly.com/
4.    Sign in to your existing account or click "Create Account" to sign up with the email address used in your Skills for All account
5.    Click the badge you want to accept and click "Accept Badge"

Gopinath_Pigili_2-1709820319567.png

Also please mark it resolved..only after getting your certificate...

Best regards

Thank you very much sir now I received my certificate

Congratulations..!! on receiving your Certficate...!!

Have a wonderful day..!!

bcaple
Level 1
Level 1

I'm have the same problem with the IBM SkillsBuild: AI Fundamentals. Its been over 2 days.

bcaple_1-1716557438984.png