Views
Helpful
Replies

How to transfer CE credits or transfer online course to another CCO-id

Headhunter
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i ordered a online course via my company so my company email is used as the CCOID but i don't have any certifications on that CCOID.

I have another private CCOID which holds certification, so how can i get the CE credits to my private CCOID or can i transfer the online course to my personal CCOID?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In the Cisco Digital Learning page they mentioned...

If you have questions about CDL or Cisco U., please contact your business development manager or email learning-bdm@cisco.com.

I suggest you to write an e-mail to above address regarding your qurery. Hope you will get assistance...

Gopinath_Pigili_0-1701943029898.png

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Headhunter,

I think...in this case...Yes...You will get the support...

Which platform you orders the course...?

if you ordered through Cisco Learning Store.....login and raise a Support Case/Ticket. You can use the below link:

https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/Contact-Us.html

or if you ordered the course through CiscoU....use the below linke to submit the question/issue:

https://learning-support.cisco.com/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/3

Best regards

Hi,
I ordered the course via a partner who ordered it via Global Knowledge.
If I want to learn I use the following link : https://digital-learning.cisco.com/#/login

In the Cisco Digital Learning page they mentioned...

If you have questions about CDL or Cisco U., please contact your business development manager or email learning-bdm@cisco.com.

I suggest you to write an e-mail to above address regarding your qurery. Hope you will get assistance...

Gopinath_Pigili_0-1701943029898.png

Best regards

Thanks, i've sent an email to them and they replied back.

===================================

Hi

Thank you for our email.

It’s common for people to have multiple Cisco.com (CCO) accounts for their personal and business email addresses. Fortunately the certification tracking system (CertMetrics) allows us to map multiple CCO IDs to the same CSCO profile. Mapping multiple CCO IDs to their certification profile in the tracking system allows them to log in to the CE portal with whichever CCO/email they used to complete their training so they can submit their CE claim appropriately. The credits submitted under each ID then reconcile back to the tracking system where they are applied towards recertification.

In order to map your work or personal CCO to your CSCO profile, please open a support case and our frontline agents will be able to assist. If you happen to log in to the tracking system with either ID before it has been mapped to their certification record, a new CSCO profile would be created and then our support team will have to merge them.

Thank you