cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

https://id.cisco.com/ui/v1.0/profile-ui/security not loading

stivenaliaj
Level 1
Level 1

I want to set up multi-factor authentication and a recovery number in my NetAcad profile but this webpage won't load for me. Every time i open or refresh it loads for a single second and then completely disappears (page goes not white but a very open blue color, like the background of the login page) and i can't click anything. I have tried multiple devices but the problem still occurs. Please help i can't make any type of changes in my NetAcad profile, not even change my password because of this problem.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Drake
Level 1
Level 1

I managed to get this issue solved by contacting Cisco.
However since I am a student I couldn't contact them directly, but there is a workaround:

1. When you go login to Cisco choose 'Unlock account?'
  2. You will get an email from Cisco 'Cisco received a request to unlock your account'.
  3. At the bottom of the link you will have an option 'Contact support' which will allow you to email cisco web support.
  4. Cisco couldn't solve the issue, so they updated my profile instead in the background, which, ironically enough, solved the loading issue on my side for my profile also!
  5. My profile loads correctly now and I managed to update it to claim my certification exam discount.

TLDR: Cisco updated my profile on the background, which solved my loading issue.

Hope this helps anyone else having this issue!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Drake
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue.
The page actually loads for a second and is visible, but before any action can be taken, it becomes completely blank.
Exactly like described above.

Tried to solve issue by
  1. starting a clean Windows 10 VM, and tested in these browsers:
    Opera, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Internet Explorer.
  2. With or without Java seperately installed.
  3. With or without extensions enabled.
  4. Incognito or not.
  5. Same in Kali Linux.
  6. Same on an Android phone.

As a student unable to use live help chat (see your instructor), which can't solve this issue.
Well done Cisco!

Drake
Level 1
Level 1

I managed to get this issue solved by contacting Cisco.
However since I am a student I couldn't contact them directly, but there is a workaround:

1. When you go login to Cisco choose 'Unlock account?'
  2. You will get an email from Cisco 'Cisco received a request to unlock your account'.
  3. At the bottom of the link you will have an option 'Contact support' which will allow you to email cisco web support.
  4. Cisco couldn't solve the issue, so they updated my profile instead in the background, which, ironically enough, solved the loading issue on my side for my profile also!
  5. My profile loads correctly now and I managed to update it to claim my certification exam discount.

TLDR: Cisco updated my profile on the background, which solved my loading issue.

Hope this helps anyone else having this issue!

yunushadic
Level 1
Level 1

I have some problem.

I want to add my mobile phone number at netacad.But I switched mobile number toggle in cisco account security.The switch toggle is not moving.If i switch toggle .I will request my voucher discount.The voucher discount is 2 week avaliable.Please help me.