cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introduction to Packet Tracer Lab 8.2.1.3 - Can't Login to Remote Registeration Server Page

adiboi
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or this is because of some bug. I've been encountering this issue for the last few labs. After adding an IoT device to my workspace and hooking it up to a remote server I'm unable to login to the remote server page neither am I able to create a new registration. I'm able to configure the IoT device using the pre-existing login in the activity file but can't log in using the same.

7 Replies 7

nickporter39674
Level 1
Level 1

I have also had this issue on several modules would be handy if they updated all the .pkt to same username and password

I don't think that anyone from Cisco actually reads any of these forums.  If they did it would have already been fixed.  The funny thing is that the instructions actually say "In the web browser window type in the URL of the registration server 192.168.0.106 and click Go. In the Registration Server Login window type in the following credentials and click Sign In." but no credentials are listed.  

Agree Very frustrating tried adding a new user on the MTQQ broker, tried adding the device by wireless mac filtering just to see but I'm out of ideas 

I have the same problem!!!! 

ursolis
Level 1
Level 1

I am also new, I did find the following under Server 1 ... but even those credentials dont work

Capture.PNG

I also just created a new Registration Server and created a new user and password! hope that helps

minhoqu33n
Level 1
Level 1

I had this problem too, it was very frustrating.

This is the workaround I found:

Go to tablet -> programming tab -> run cisco.mqttbroker

Then go to Desktop -> IoT Monitor -> Enter the server IP and the credentials cisco/cisco123

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: