cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer Print to File really small

briantology1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to save my topology through using Print to File as I need it for a work project, however the topology is SUPER tiny on the top left corner. It's the same thing when I print it out on paper. Is there anyway to increase the size so that it's actually readable? Thanks.

Edit: Looking at it further, it looks like it's the topology itself that is really small. When I zoom out it only takes a small part of the screen. I guess the question is can I make the topology itself bigger?

4 Replies 4

Martin L
VIP
VIP

is this via Packet tracer from Cisco Net Academy?  is there another way to save topology/file/project? other then  using Print to File? like Save As or Save

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Yes, it is. Unfortunately, any other save function is just to save the packet tracer file, no other exporting options.

take a screen shot of topology with snipping tool like "snitch and stitch " or "snip and stitch" in Windows 10 (i think that's what they call it); snipping tool in Win 7

other then that not sure

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

That is what I've ended up doing but wanted to see if there is a way to print it or export it properly through packet tracer. It doesn't make sense to have that feature and the only output is a tiny little topology you can't see.