cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer Print to File really small

briantology1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to save my topology through using Print to File as I need it for a work project, however the topology is SUPER tiny on the top left corner. It's the same thing when I print it out on paper. Is there anyway to increase the size so that it's actually readable? Thanks.

Edit: Looking at it further, it looks like it's the topology itself that is really small. When I zoom out it only takes a small part of the screen. I guess the question is can I make the topology itself bigger?

4 Replies 4

Martin L
VIP
VIP

is this via Packet tracer from Cisco Net Academy?  is there another way to save topology/file/project? other then  using Print to File? like Save As or Save

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Yes, it is. Unfortunately, any other save function is just to save the packet tracer file, no other exporting options.

take a screen shot of topology with snipping tool like "snitch and stitch " or "snip and stitch" in Windows 10 (i think that's what they call it); snipping tool in Win 7

other then that not sure

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

That is what I've ended up doing but wanted to see if there is a way to print it or export it properly through packet tracer. It doesn't make sense to have that feature and the only output is a tiny little topology you can't see.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: