Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco.com Profile manager - View Current Contracts

Ade Beckford
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I hope someone can help, we have had this problem for months now whereby we cannot view the contents of our service contracts which are associated with our profile on cisco.com. We have raised a TAC request previously as this was causing an issue with cisco contract connection within Cisco LMS.

The engineer advised that this was a problem with our company name being different on our contracts to that of our profile and that we would need to contact our Cisco account manager to resolve.

Our account manager then after 2 months of waiting has given us a phone number to call (Service Contract Sales department (1-800-553-6387, option 1, 3, and then 4)) and provided no further information I have called this number but as we are in a different time zone (UK) they are not available. I am very disapointed with this level of service and am now wondering if there are any other options I have to try to get this resolved?

any help would be much appreciated

regards

MIke harding

1 Reply 1

assalim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mike,

Below are the steps to follow in viewing contents of contracts in your profile.

1. Login to cisco.com
2. Click the link "Account" at the upper right hand of the screen
3. Click the link "profile manager"
4. Login using username and password
5. Click the tab "Access restricted content"

6. Click the link that says Service Contract Owner

7. Provided you have contract viewing access, please click one of the contract number

8.  Once, you are in CSCC - Contract Summary Details, click the gray link  "Line Items" that should give you all the devices / items being covered  under that contract

Another option:

1. Go to www.cisco.com/go/cscc

2. Click launch tool

3. Provided you have   contract viewing access, please click one of the contract number
4. Once you are in the cscc page, in the "Search   cscc" tab on the  upper right select "Contract Number", then   enter the contract number  in the box and click "GO"

5.Once, you are in CSCC - Contract Summary Details, click the gray link  "Line Items" that should give you all the devices / items being covered  under that contract

Also, if you do still have problem  with it, you may contact Service Support Center Team (SSC) at  1-800-556-1343 for further assistance.

Regards,

CCW Support Team