Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing HAWB info in Shipping and Install, tracking # not linked carrier

sgambiroza
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo,

I'm new to this community so if these questions have already been answered please be so kind and direct me to the answers

Problem 1:

in CCW Order/Shipping and Install is not returning the HAWB number and the tracking # (SLC#) link to the carrier is not working (for me at least)

I have not found the way see which shipset was shipped on particular HAWB and HAWB itself states only one of the SLC# eventhough I have 20 SLC# in the same shipment (I was only able to learn the HAWB number when the shipment came to my destination)

- this way I'm not able to check what can I expect on he particular HAWB

- I do not know when can I expect the goods

- I do not know what should have been shipped on that HAWB and what was really shipped and I can only hope that no commercial invoice been lost

Problem 2:

- matching invoices with shipments i.e. invoice numbers with commercial invoice numbers automatically

- I do not see the commercial invoice number anywhere in the CCW and the only way I see at this moment is manual matching line by line (I have cca 15 commercial invoices and cca 7 invoices at this moment so manual matching line by line is definitelly not the way to handle things)

Thank you in advance

Sanja

2 Replies 2

jcaratiq
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sanja,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have reviewed your request and for now we suggest that you open a case with the CCW Support Team. Either create a case online at http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace or by calling 1-800-553-6387 options 2 and 3, so we can further investigate your concern.

If this is your first time to open a case using Customer Service Central, you will need to sign in to your My Cisco Workspace (http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace) and then add the Customer Service Central module to your Workspace to open and manage your cases online. Help and support documentation is available on Operations Exchange.

Thanks and Regards,

Jen C.

CCW Support

Thank you Jenny, I will do so.

Kind regards

Sanja