Views
Helpful
Replies

request for information of products

zibaniemi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am writing to inquire about the availability of AutoCAD files for the products listed as PBN-CAS-201 and PBN-CAS-202. I have thoroughly checked the product data sheets available on the Cisco website; however, I couldn't locate the AutoCAD or Microstation files for these specific items.

As part of our project planning and design phase, having access to the AutoCAD or Microstation files would significantly benefit our team's efforts. 

Could you kindly confirm if these files are available? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide the AutoCAD or Microstation files for PBN-CAS-201 (C9300L-24P-4X-A) and PBN-CAS-202 (C9300L-24P-4X-A) or guide me on where I might locate them.

Any assistance or information you could offer on this matter would be immensely helpful for our ongoing project requirements.

Thank you very much for your attention to this request. I look forward to your prompt response.

Warm regards,

Ziba Gardner

1 Reply 1

Stephen378Baker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
I understand that you are looking for the AutoCAD or Microstation files for the products PBN-CAS-201 and PBN-CAS-202, which are Cisco Catalyst 9300L switches. These files are useful for creating accurate and detailed drawings of the products and their dimensions.
You can visit the Cisco Visio Production website, which provides Visio stencils for various Cisco products, including the Catalyst 9300L switches. You can download the stencils and then convert them to AutoCAD or Microstation files using a third-party software such as Visio Converter or [Visio Export]. You can contact the [Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)], which provides technical support and assistance for Cisco products and services. You can submit a case online or call the toll-free number for your region. You can request the AutoCAD or Microstation files for the products that you need and they will try to provide them to you. DogLikesBest

Best Regards