Views
Helpful
Replies

AXL SQL query to get list of device profile products

jmainn4ayv
Level 1
Level 1

This refers to CUCM 12.5.

I'm developing a custom application where I am programmatically creating a device profile for a user via AXL.  When you go into CUCM via the application page and navigate to Device-->Device Profile-->Add New, a drop-down list first appears.  My question is:  how is this list built?  Is there a SQL query that I could use to obtain this list?

I've looked through various tables like typeproduct, productsupportsfeature, typemodel, and modelfeaturemap but I can't seem to to build the same list that appears in the drop-down.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Evgeny Udaltsov
Level 1
Level 1

To catch all "Device Profiles" you have to use `device` table with `d.tkclass = 254`

SELECT d.pkid, d.name, d.description FROM device AS d WHERE d.tkclass = '254' AND d.name NOT LIKE 'ModelProfile%' ORDER BY d.name

This is an explanation of device types:

SELECT * FROM typeclass

Ohhh, Sorry, I didn't quite understand you. I think you can get the models you need from the `typemodel` table

SELECT tm.enum, tm.name FROM typemodel AS tm WHERE tm.name LIKE 'Cisco%' ORDER BY tm.name

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: