cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to capture Learned Pattern using AXL?

jdrinkwater
Level 1
Level 1

Can't seem to find the request to capture Learned Pattern AXL request. Can't figure out which table contains Learned Pattern from CUCM server.

Can you help?

4 Replies 4

alisha_rascon01
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco AXL (Administrative XML) is a programming interface used to manage Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). To capture learned patterns using Cisco AXL, you can follow these steps:

1. Connect to the CUCM server using a programming language of your choice (e.g., Python, Java) and authenticate using valid credentials.

2. Use the AXL API to retrieve the list of learned patterns from the CUCM server. You can do this by sending an HTTP GET request to the appropriate AXL endpoint.

3. Process the XML response returned by the AXL API to extract the learned patterns. The response will contain information such as the pattern name, partition, and route pattern.

4. Store the learned patterns in a database or other data storage system for further analysis or use in other applications.

It's important to note that capturing learned patterns using AXL requires programming knowledge and familiarity with the CUCM system. If you're new to AXL or CUCM, it's recommended to consult the official documentation or seek assistance from a qualified professional.

b.winter
VIP
VIP

I hope you know the AXL schema reference site:
https://developer.cisco.com/docs/axl-schema-reference/

jdrinkwater
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the replies. I am looking for the specific request for Learned Pattern. For example, if you want to capture 'Phone' information, you will use 'getPhone' AXL request or access 'device' table from the data dictionary. Which request I need to use to capture Learned Pattern information? I can't seem to locate the request from the AXLSoap.xsd file or data dictionary.

I don't have a working CUCM ILS setup to test with, but you might take a look at the 'remoteroutingpattern' table:

dstaudt_0-1680626346217.png

and other 'remote*' tables like:

• remotecluster
  • remoteclusterilshostinfo
  • remoteclusterilsstatus
  • remoteclusterservicemapdynamic
  • remoteclusteruricatalog
  • remotecommoninfo
  • remotenumplan
  • remoteobjectblockrule
  • remoteobjectpartitionrule
  • remoteroutingpattern
  • remoteuri
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: