Views
Helpful
Replies

Attempting to connect with backup + luxtrust card

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Situation: We have a virtual server belonging to the secure network of a client of the Luxembourg Ministry. To connect to this network, I use, from my Linux Mint PC, up to now, a Windows virtual machine (one thing!) only to connect via a Luxtrust card and the CISCO Anyconnect utility.

I'm desperately trying to get rid of this Window$ machine to connect directly from my Linux. I installed the driver and the middleware utility for my card reader. My card is well detected (see image attached). I also installed the secureclient utility which seems to work as well (see the other image attached).

Unfortunately for me, it does not seem to detect my card reader to use it to establish the connection.

After a long search for information on the net, I couldn't find anything to help me. What can I do to know where the problem is and also try to solve it?

For information, I also use another PulseSecure utility to connect us to the secure network of a ministry client in Belgium who works very well from Linux! (But it's true that he doesn't use a card reader, just a token). 

Thank you in advance for your help.

D.MONSEL

0 Replies 0