Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Security Agent--Replacement Help

theman176
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We currently have a very large install of CSA on both PC’s and Servers. I’m in the process of looking for a viable replacement and so far have been disappointed at what I’ve been finding.  The major vendors do not seem to be close to CSA in terms of granular true behavioral protection.  Has anyone found a product that might be a true CSA replacement? I have found one vendor that appears to match the strengths of CSA but I wanted to get some feedback and or ideas from other network professionals on what they plan to use as a replacement.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Jay

2 Replies 2

william.smith42
Level 1
Level 1

We have also been searching. There are a lot of options for general endpoint protection but if you care about the great CSA behavioral protection - good luck.  It has been frustrating for us because the big name vendors do nto seem to be serious about behavioral protection and are com

mitted to relying on sig based tachnologies.  After literally a dozen product reviews we found StormShield through a Google search.  Demo went well and we are moving to a pilot.  they really seem to get behavioral protection. They are not as big as some of the vendors but they seem like they could be the best CSA replacement option out there.

Thanks William I'm actually suprisingly impressed. I thought we were going to have to get multiple agents from different vendors but maybe not after all.

Thanks again,

Jay