Views
Helpful
Replies

Grant User Permission on Cisco IOS

vireak roeurn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all Expertise,

I want to define RBAC for user Operator in Cisco IOS. I have checked and tested lab with privilege 2-14 but it seem like I need to customize too many configuration for option VPN configuration and Route-map.

Does anyone know how can grant permission for Operator?

Your answer is useful for me.

Thanks,

Joy

Role Name Administrator Operator Read-only
Functions/Programs Desciption      
Show configuration  Display inforamation devices
Modify configuration Full Access to all commands, such as the "Reload" command, and the ability to make configuration changes    
Create/Delete User Enable to create & deleted user account from the CLI, specify the new username, password, and privilege level using the username command  
Grant Permision User  Modify on access privilege level   
Update Firmware Version Upgrading the firmware improves the performance of the device, which could provide enhanced security, new features, and bug fixes.  
Backup & Restore Configure   Backs up & Restore system configuration including recorded names, custom scripts, and custom promptsit like maitenance and risk complaince task prevention HW failed.  
Routing configuration  Routing is the fundamental funtion for the delivery of advanced IP services across all Cisco networking products  
Switching confiugration Switching is the funtion network of shared resources for connect multiple devices on the same or deference network by the Vlan and interface   
Vlan configuration Manage on Virtual network or the group virtual network device as communicate as if they were attached to the same wire, when in fact they are located on a number of different LAN segments  
Interface management Manate on interface as assign IP address, Vlan, virtual interface, sub interface   
Route Map configuration Route maps are used when redistributing routes into an OSPF, RIP, or EIGRP routing processThey are also used when generating a default route into an OSPF routing processA route map defines which of the routes from the specified routing protocol are allowed to be redistributed into the target routing process  
Logs logs are the history information devices and activities  
Device information Deplay for device inforamtion like name, description, OS version, Firmware version, model.
VPN configuration Virtual Private Network to configure secure tunnel as IPSEC security method to remoter network  

0 Replies 0