cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

i'm working to integrate AD with CDA but there are some users that doesn't appear on CDA. Anyone know why?

rgoncalves
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ASA 5515 with module CX and i´m trying to configure rules based on AD user. I instaled CDA (Context Directory Agent) and is integrated with AD and module CX and ASA, and i also configure rules on both ASA and module CX and is working ok. The problem i have is with users that doesn't appear on CDA. When the user is on CDA is OK.But  i should have more less 250 users on CDA and i have only 171. I make reboot on PCs to some users that doesn´t appear and after reboot some users appear and some not. Anyone knows why this behavior?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CSSW Computers
Level 1
Level 1

rgoncalves

Can you verify a couple things? CX software version, and your CDA version? Also do you have more than one Domain controller in your environment? Also what version are DC's?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

CSSW Computers
Level 1
Level 1

rgoncalves

Can you verify a couple things? CX software version, and your CDA version? Also do you have more than one Domain controller in your environment? Also what version are DC's?

Hi bpeterson,

You were correct about the tip of the number of DC in the environment. The problem was I only put one DC on CDA and the CDA uses the event viewer to see the logins and logouts and the event viewer is not sysncronize between DCs.

Thanks for your tip :)