cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Anyconnect client prompting again and again

rbill1967
Level 1
Level 1

Currently running ISE platform 3.0.0.458, patch 6.  I have complete system up and running, with 2 VMs working in tangent with each other.  The issue I have lately, some of my clients, including me and not all the same clients over and over again.  Yet the few who I've been tracking, a single handful.  They will get an over prompting of network credentials, either in the morning, midday or whenever.  It will either fail the user out with Limited connectivity or give them access.  It may take several reboots and reauthentication's to get them connected.  Yet one client in particular has gone further and just won't grant them access.  I had to full authorize the port for them to work.

We have ran updates, uninstalled and reinstalled the client, clearing the endpoint from ISE and now have a case opened with actual support.  Yet I don't feel confident enough anything will be found.  We are left with an resolved, unexplained issue and would like input from anyone who could offer some type of solution to this issue.  Has anyone experienced this issue and come up with a solution that works?

FYI, connected to it, remotely while posturing is running.

0 Replies 0