Views
Helpful
Replies

Just one URL connection while browsing gets dropped

shivani-singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have come across a situation when i browse www.<particular_url>.com the connectios gets dropped. Althoght after testing the same with different ISP from different geographical locations the url work perfectly. Within the infrastructure there is ASA 5520 in HA running version 7.0 & WSA S-650 in HA with OS 6.0. Further on with in the same infrastructure if do netstat on the desktop with complete privileges to internet i noticed that secondary WSA is responding to my queries instead of primary & is unable to resolve the request.

Also gave the PC publlic dns inorder to sort the dns issue even changed the gateway from core to firewall yet result is the same. I cannot see any logs on the firewall nor ironport. Even WCCP is not enabled on the core switch.

Can someone help on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shivani.

2 Replies 2

Hi,

Is the ASA doing HTTP inspection?

You can check ''sh service-policy'' and see if the ASA is inspecting HTTP packets.

A particular website might have characteristics that are not compliant with the ASA inspection policy.

Just a thought.

Federico.

Hi Frederico,

Thanks for repling but the issue got resolved by modifing L4traffic malware monitorining.

Regards,

Shivani.