Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

Hi, Everyone,

I am from ASIA my small network deployment for my ISP Business here is details design showing. Now it's design Private IP address later i am deployment with Public address APNIC!

If I am Success about this Networking IP address is 192.168.x.255 later my investment is more then 100++ SMB SF300 Switch for my Networks User's and next upgrade for SG350 Switch!. My ISP Business user's they are use only those devices WiFi, Google Android Smart Phone, Smart TV, and PC, Laptops at ASIA. I was CCNA Routing and Switching 604-802 completed 2002 Year 9th batch at Dhaka Bangladesh

ISP Projects:

Router : RV160W VPN Router 4 Port

Switch: SF300 24Port.

Cable: MC 4/6 Core Fiber 1KM.

Cable: CAT6 Cable for user end 60 meter long

I am design few Network Diagram for my ISP Business. Please View attach image

Per Users 1 Port Basis QoS: 6Mbps Dedicated.

1 VPN 160W Router : 1Gbps

1 Switch for 24 users QoS: 144Mbps

Thank you very much.

Mr.Foysal

owner administrator, Director

Foysal ISP Broadband Metro WiFi

https://FoysaliSP.com

https://FoysaliSP.net

https://Foysal.Name

Dhaka Bangladesh.

2 Comments
mitchelhorstone
Level 1
Level 1

Access Router Interface:

• Connect to the router's web interface using a web browser. The default IP address is often 192.168.1.1. Log in with the default credentials or set during the initial setup.
  1. Basic WAN Configuration:

• Configure the router's WAN interface with the appropriate settings provided by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
  2. LAN Configuration:

• Set up the LAN settings, including IP address range, DHCP settings, and network subnet.
  3. Wireless Configuration (If Needed):

• Configure the wireless settings if you want to provide Wi-Fi connectivity. Set up SSID, security mode, and encryption.
  4. Firewall and Security:

• Configure firewall settings to control inbound and outbound traffic. Adjust security settings based on your network requirements.
  5. VPN (Optional):

• If you plan to use Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections, configure the VPN settings as needed.

SF300 24-Port Switch Configuration:

1. Access Switch Interface:

• Connect to the switch's web interface or use the command-line interface (CLI) through a console cable. The default IP address is often 192.168.1.254.
  2. Basic Switch Configuration:

• Set the switch's IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway to allow remote management.
  3. VLAN Configuration:

• If you plan to segment your network using VLANs, configure VLAN settings on the switch. Assign ports to specific VLANs as needed.
  4. Port Configuration:

• Configure individual switch ports based on your requirements. You can set port speed, duplex mode, and other settings.
  5. Link Aggregation (Optional):

• If necessary, configure link aggregation to combine multiple physical links into a single logical link for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
  6. Quality of Service (QoS):

• Implement QoS settings to prioritize certain types of traffic over others, ensuring better performance for critical applications.
  7. Spanning Tree Protocol (STP):

• Enable or configure STP to prevent loops in the network topology.
  8. Security Features:

• Implement security features such as port security and MAC address filtering to enhance network security.

Network Connectivity Testing:

1. Verify Connectivity:

• Test connectivity by connecting devices to the network and verifying that they can obtain IP addresses from the DHCP server, access the internet through the router, and communicate with each other.
  2. Troubleshoot Issues:

• If there are connectivity issues, use diagnostic tools on the router and switch to identify and troubleshoot problems.

Remember that these are general steps, and actual configurations may vary based on your specific requirements and the capabilities of the devices. Always consult the user manuals and documentation provided by Cisco for the RV160W router and SF300 switch for accurate and detailed configuration instructions...

collins-awoh
Level 1
Level 1

awesome on your progress, 

Welcome to the Project Gallery!

This is a place for Cisco customers and partners to share stories about their technology projects.

Use the comment section to ask a question, make a suggestion or just say well done. If you like a project, thank the author by clicking the Helpful button at the end of the post!

Did you complete a deployment recently? Share your great work with fellow community members! No project is too big or too small.