Views
Helpful
Replies

OAuth error while performing SSO from locally installed RADkit service

Brandope
Level 1
Level 1

Hello folks,

New RADkit user here, and I am trying to setup the initial service on my local machine for testing. After submitting my email for SSO authentication, I receive the following:

Brandope_0-1696628458689.png

I've grabbed some pcaps and analyzed browser connections, however I am not seeing any traffic initiated to the DNS resolved IP addresses for: prod.radkit-cloud.cisco.com

I would, likely, expect to see some outbound connections to this domain while attempting this SSO connection, and perhaps my local endpoint is not allowed to submit this via GPO, but wanted to rule out other issues before engaging my IAM and EP management team for possible GPO blocks for this connection attempt.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Will be testing this on a personal machine from home in the interim ....

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandope
Level 1
Level 1

This appears to be an endpoint security restriction not allowing this request to be sent to a NIC, as this runs just fine on my personal machine and traffic is sent to the wire as expected.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Brandope
Level 1
Level 1

This appears to be an endpoint security restriction not allowing this request to be sent to a NIC, as this runs just fine on my personal machine and traffic is sent to the wire as expected.

What restrictions need to be lifted?
As I run into the same issue.

Thank you.