cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

c8300

Robert Plunkett
Level 1
Level 1

How do I turn on the feature that let me configure "isakmp" so I can configure a cypto profile. I have tried everything that google has to offer, and nothing works.

17 Replies 17

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @Robert Plunkett 

Which license have you got ?

Please do that command 

boot level Network-Advantage addon dna-advantage

Save and Reboot the C8300.

That should enable ipsec.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

The license I have is 17.14.01a.

That did not work for me.

Hello
you need to enable it within the licencing, save changes and reload rtr, then you should have the crypto options available .

conf t
license boot level network-advantage addon dna-advantage
do wr mem
reload

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

When I contacted cisco TAC they said the license subscription we have is plug-n-play, how, do I enable it?

What is relate of isakmp and ipsec profile 

What you try here ?

MHM

Good morning,

I am trying to create a crypto policy to be attach to a tunnel, however, when I type "crypto" no entry is availble for "isakmp".

Are router accept crypto map?

MHM

Hello

@Robert Plunkett wrote:

When I contacted cisco TAC they said the license subscription we have is plug-n-play, how, do I enable it?

Have you tried running that command I suggested?

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Yes, I have tried, and I have tried all that google had to offer.

Hello
then it sounds like your licencing isnt correct. probably you have network essentials ( like the old ipbase ) which isnt applicable for crypto.ipsec etc...

Kind Regards
Paul

Does that mean I should download a different version of the ios?

Hello
no you'll probably need to obtain a network advantage licence 

can post the output of the following please off your rtr:
sh version | in Soft|Lic

Kind Regards
Paul

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card