Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SDWAN Manager - Server Session Timeout vs Client Session Timeout

Hi guys.

I have Cisco SDWAN Manager running software version 20.9.4.1. I just saw 'Server Session Timeout' and 'Client Session Timeout' on Administration Setting menu, and I am confused about what is the different between that 2 options. Can you guys ellaborate on this 2 options? Thank you

1 Reply 1

Hi,

You can set a client session timeout in Cisco SD-WAN Manager. When a timeout is set, such as no keyboard or keystroke activity, the client is automatically logged out of the system.

You can configure the server session timeout in Cisco SD-WAN Manager. The server session timeout indicates how long the server should keep a session running before it expires due to inactivity. The default server session timeout is 30 minutes.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/sdwan/configuration/system-interface/ios-xe-17/systems-interfaces-book-xe-sdwan/user-access-authentication.html#Cisco_Concept.dita_e4d42aea-6bfa-42b3-bcd5-91842d66b439

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card