Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

Hi,

Have  you face such problem ? I have tried so many time ,  Site to Site IPsec  VPN between Cisco 3825 and 1812 routers.  but cannot findout the   exact problem. my Network topology is attached herewidth. BO and HO are  Cisco Routers where i have tried to setup Site to Site Ipsec  VPN between Bo and Ho.at Ho Fortinet is used as Firewall and edge router. The  DMZ (mail server, Active  Directory, Web Server etc..) are connected via firewall . The VPN Phase 1 and Phase2  are Seems up and working perfectly while debuging i cannot findout any  problem . I can ping all the DMZ as well as internet with jumbo frames  and can access https, Mail .But cannot  browse HTTP and AD(Active  Directory) while using Site to Site Ipsec VPN between them. if i will remove the vpn  then it work perfectly. my firewall policy is very simple and Allow  engress and ingress traffic. any response are appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: