cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Live Session Q&A: Cisco SD-Access – Fundamentals - A Look Under the Hood (BRKCRS-2810)

Shawn Wargo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there! I’m Shawn Wargo - Principal TME @ Cisco :)

This discussion is a companion to the BRKCRS-2810 - Cisco SD-Access: Fundamentals - A Look Under the Hood technical session that I created for Cisco Live (multiple events & regions, since 2016-2017).

BRKCRS-2810_CLUS-2020.png

Session abstract:

What is Cisco Software Defined Access (SD-Access)?

Cisco SD-Access is the foundation for a new era of Intent Based Networking (IBN)

Cisco SD-Access is an innovative fabric-based network infrastructure, to provide:

• Automated network and policy configuration
  • Dynamic host mobility for wired and wireless
  • Identity-based macro and micro-segmentation
  • Virtualized multicast and Layer 2 broadcast

This session focuses on the fundamentals of the Cisco SD-Access architecture, including an introduction to each of the key technologies that bring it to life! :)

Please use this Community Discussion for questions and/or suggestions about the BRKCRS-2810 session.

I’m looking forward to answering your questions! :)

Here is a list of the BRKCRS-2810 on-demand versions from previous sessions (by myself or others):

Quick Search - BRKCRS-2810 

Event: 2020 Barcelona

SPEAKERS: Shawn Wargo, PRINCIPAL ENGINEER.TECHNICAL MARKETING - Distinguished Speaker

Event: 2019 Cancun

SPEAKERS: Jonathan Cuthbert, ENGINEER.TECHNICAL MARKETING

Event: 2019 San Diego

SPEAKERS: Shawn Wargo, PRINCIPAL ENGINEER.TECHNICAL MARKETING - Distinguished Speaker

Event: 2019 Melbourne

SPEAKERS: Scott Hodgdon, Sr. Technical Marketing Engineer

Event: 2019 Barcelona

Event: 2018 Orlando

Event: 2018 Cancun

SPEAKERS: Larissa Overbey, MANAGER.TECHNICAL MARKETING

Event: 2018 Melbourne

Event: 2018 Barcelona

Event: 2017 Las Vegas

SPEAKERS: Shawn Wargo, PRINCIPAL ENGINEER.TECHNICAL MARKETING

0 Replies 0

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card