Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't login using web interface after upgrade to DCNM version 10.0.1 or 10.1.1

perdigac
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am getting authentication failures in the DCNM webinterface after upgrade from version 7.2(3) to version 10.1.1 (Windows distribution).

I checked postgres access using pgadminIII and it is ok.

There isn't a pwreset.bat file to reset admin account, so, I am not able to access the software after the upgrade.

Have any of you had a similar problem? I appreciate any help!

Thanks

Carlos

6 Replies 6

regis.claude
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

It looks like I encounter the same kind of issue...

I just deployed DCNM 10.0.1 OVA in our VMware infrastructure, this process has completed without errors but I am unable to logon to the GUI with credentials configured previously (on the contrary I can logon via SSH with those credentials !), even with user " admin " as it is mentionned in the documention.

Does anyone can tell me what are the default credentials for this virtual appliance 's GUI ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards.

R.

if you are tyring to install 10.x.x version, better to create a new Vhost and then install on it test it rather than upgrading the current  version.

Hello,

I did not upgraded DCNM but just deployed a fresh new version 10.0.1 of the virtual appliance, and I have never been able to login via web interface.

Regards.

R

Thanks for the reply, I can login from the server to web user interface, but not remotely.. seems like similar problem we have.. may be a bug :-)

I had the same problem.  I had to reinstall to get around it.

Same problem, any solution or workaround?