cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Radius

User_4444_2
Level 1
Level 1

I setup Radius on our 9509's and it did work fine and for no reason it has stopped working (nothing changed). It still works via CLI but not via Fabric & Device Manager (DCNM), just get "Unknown User or Password". Running 5.2(2)

I have removed Radius from the config and reconfigured Radius, removed DCNM from the Management servers and reinstalled using Radius and not local configuration.           

1 Reply 1

User_4444_2
Level 1
Level 1

Just in case anybody is interested, after working with Cisco we have a temporary fix for this. The problem started happening after the Radius (AD) account password was changed.

I tried the following to fix it, remove the Fabric’s and re-discovered them with the new password but that failed. Re-installed DCNM and tried Radius Vs Local but neither worked.

The CLI still worked but both Fabric & Device Manager failed, after running the hidden command “

sync-snmp-password”. It worked for both FM & DM for Radius but it seems that I might have to do this every month when my password expires. Hopefully a full fix will be released in the future.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: