cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Resolved! VSAN question

This is probably pretty simple question (I think it is too simple... that is why I cant find the answer in a cisco doc lol)So we already have a san with a fibre switch and multiple host.We are using mcdata and brocade switches and ...

I setup Radius on our 9509's and it did work fine and for no reason it has stopped working (nothing changed). It still works via CLI but not via Fabric & Device Manager (DCNM), just get "Unknown User or Password". Running 5.2(2)I have removed Radius ...

Hi,In my enviroment I have a datacenter with 2 Nexus 5548UP with FCoE Licence. I need some information about the configuration of FCoE.I explain Better the enviroment:2 x 5548UP 1 xC7000HP with 4 FEX B22HP installed in the enclosure2 x MDS 9506My Sto...

Resolved! Nexus 5010

Two questions1. In Cisco Nexus 5010 is vPC available in Base OS Software? I plan to use Nexus for iSCSI and LAN traffic so I do not need FC or FCOE but I want to use vPC.2. Are this part numbers correct for order a Cisco Nexus 5010 without DCB and re...

aguia05 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was browsing the MDS 9000 documentation, and in the software product bulletin found descriptions of both virtual sans and zoning. Being from a storage background, not a networking background, I do not understand the difference between the 2. From...