cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meraki Visio stencils

Luke Peters
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have been unable to find any Visio stencils for the Meraki products.  Have these been created and posted anywhere?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brett Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We've completed the Meraki stencil and the product group has reviewed and approved. I just submitted it to the Cisco Web group for posting so it should be on the Cisco Visio download page within the next 24 hours or so. Look for it under the Security heading.

Thank you all for your patience!

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

www.visimation.com

View solution in original post

22 Replies 22

Albert Wilhelm
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Luke,

I found this link, but the products are not Visio stencils. I also looked in the Meraki Partner portal and the link sent me to the same place.

https://meraki.cisco.com/library/product-images

Bert

Brett Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I realize these are fairly old posts but I just came across them and wanted to let you all know that Meraki Visio stencils are on the way. There will be an initial set that includes just the following, and a complete set will come later:

MS220-8_8P-HW

MX64_MX64W-HW

MR18_MR26-HW

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

www.visimation.com

Thanks Brett, appreciate that. Unfortunately, the most common devices for us are MR32s, MS220-24P, MS220-48FP, and MX80, but hey, good to hear they might be coming.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

This is the list of pending Visio shapes for Meraki but please understand that we must wait for the product group to OK this before we start. Note that some of the shape names are representing multiple devices:

• MS220-24_24P-HW
  • MS220-48_48FP_48LP-HW
  • MS320-24_24P-HW
  • MS320-48_48FP_48LP-HW
  • MS420-24-HW
  • MS420-48-HW
  • Z1-HW-xx
  • MX600-HW
  • MX80-HW
  • MX100-HW
  • MX400-HW
  • MR62-HW
  • MR66-HW
  • MR72-HW
  • MR32_MR34-HW
  • MX84-HW

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

www.visimation.com

When, when, when? Been waiting for these for a long time now... Excited and needed!

These are finally in production as we've received authorization to proceed. Should be a couple of weeks. I'm very sorry for the delay that was out of our control.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

www.visimation.com

Fantastic news, thank you for all of your efforts!  It will be nice to have Meraki stencils, instead of using generic or other vendor's stencils!

Looking forward to "real" Visio stencils for this product line!  I'll be watching for a URL!

Also very curious about the timing on this, would love to update diagrams of a new campus deployment of Meraki devices.

This is great news, hopefully you'll get these out soon, I find we are doing more and more work with meraki, and customers want the diagrams using the official stencils.

Hi,

Please check my post at the top of this thread... the Meraki stencils should be on the download page within 24 hours. If not, please wait another day and I'm sure they will be there.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

www.visimation.com

Thank you Brett! This is great news. 

This is a good start, keep them coming.

Brett Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We've completed the Meraki stencil and the product group has reviewed and approved. I just submitted it to the Cisco Web group for posting so it should be on the Cisco Visio download page within the next 24 hours or so. Look for it under the Security heading.

Thank you all for your patience!

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

www.visimation.com