cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to request missing Visio stencils?

gary.t.giesen
Level 1
Level 1

There are several Visio stencils that are missing from the library that I need. They're important to me (and I imagine others want them too) as I need to do rack elevation diagrams. I hate to open a TAC case on them but not sure what else to do. Any thoughts?

The stencils I require are:

ASA5510 (Rear view - the side with the interfaces)

ME-C6524GT-8S (Rear view - the side with the power supplies) - 24 Ethernet - 10/100/1000 interfaces + 8 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplinks, 1 fan tray

PWR-400W-AC - 400W AC power supply for the Cisco ME 6524

PWR-400W-DC - 400W DC power supply for the Cisco ME 6524

ME-C3750-24TE-M (Rear View - the side with the power supplies) - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro

PWR-ME3750-AC - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Switch Primary AC power supply

PWR-ME3750-DC - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Switch Primary AC power supply

Cheers

210 Replies 210

ersong.yang
Level 1
Level 1

HI Brett,

I can't fine NM-BLANK-PANEL visio stencils,perhaps you can help me to find where it is .

Regards,

fan yang

Hi Fan,

From what I can determine, the NM-BLANK-PANEL is for the Cisco 2600 series which are end of life products. The product groups typically will not fund creation of Visio icons for products no longer being sold.  I hope you can understand.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

lpassmore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team, yet another request please if I may.

I was just looking at the Nexus 2000 stencil and have found beautiful icons of all the models, but unfortunately they mostly contain the back (I think they call it the front) that shows just the power supplies.  Images that actually show the ports, I think, would be more beneficial if you could please take it back to the Nexus team.  The only useful image currently is the c2148T (rear), but of course that isn't what I need.

Many Thanks.

L

Hi,

My firm created the Nexus 2000 icons EXCEPT for the C2148T front and rear.  I'm pretty sure you'll be able to tell the difference.  On this particular stencil, you can toggle between front and rear views with a right click on the shape.  BTW, I agree with your confusion at the disgnation of "front" and "rear" but we followed the product group's instructions after we qustioned it... I'm puzzled as well .

I believe the toggle feature will give you what you need.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Brett, that's really cool and I didn't see it.  Maybe having 1 with both (the 2248) meant that I didn't actually look any further but the toggle looks really neat.

I do understand the front and back designation.  Normally on server racks, the switches are mounted with the interfaces to the back so they are the same side as the server NICs.

Thanks for the quick reply

Hi,

I was wondering if there was news about the visio stencils for ACE 4710 particularly the rear side where the interfaces are. I also could not find a stencil for the AIM-SSM-20, nor 10 or 40 for that matter. Any news would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Michell

Hi Michell,

I just noticed an older stencil produced by the previous vendor that contains the ACE 4710 front but there is no rear view.  I tried contacting the product group several times with no response so far. 

I could not find any "AIM-SSM-xx" products.  Are you certain of those part/product numbers?

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your response, it's very much appreciated. I seem to have made an typo, it's AIP-SSM-10, 20 & 40. They are IPS modules for the cisco ASA devices.

Regards

Hi Michell,

The ASA 55xx stencil on the download page contains:

ASA-SSP-IPS10-K9

ASA-SSP-IPS20-K9

ASA-SSP-IPS40-K9

ASA-SSP-IPS60-K9

Are these what you are looking for?

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

anandasanyal
Level 1
Level 1

The stencils I require but cannot find in the latest download for Cisco TelePresence stencils are:

- CTI-8050-SUP-K9 MSE 8050 Supervisor Blade

- CTI-8000-VALEPS MSE8020 Empty AC/DC Power Shelf unit pack

I shall appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Anando

Hi Anando,

These two shape icons have just been produced and are awaiting approval before we can post them. Please check back in about one week.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Can we get a ASA Module for the ASA 5520. The Module I would need is the SSM-4GE that is a Cisco 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Module for the ASA.

Thanks.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Brett,

Just wanted to pass along another BIG thanks for your ongoing support

here

I might suggest that you get the CSC team to "Lock" this thread and start a new one

with the same title - Part 2. It must be getting very hard to follow along here as the posts

jump all over throughout the thread.

Cheers!

Rob

"Every fool's got a reason to feelin' sorry for himself" - Springsteen

Hi Bjorn,

Thank you for this information.  I will contact the product group with your comments.  I'll do my best to get what you need.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

John Hubbard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brett,

I've been searching for a WS-X4612-SFP-E Visio Stencil with no luck.  Both the 4500 and 4500-X Stencil groups available at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html do not contain this particular module.  Do you know where I might be able to find it?

Thanks,

--John