cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Happy New Year

Ken W. Alger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Welcome to the start of another year. As we head into 2024, and honestly it seems like any new year, there are a lot of posts out there about "New Year, New Me" topics. Whether it be personal health, personal finance, career, or whatever, there seems to be a barrage of advice on what "needs" to be done in the new year. While that's all fine and dandy, here in The Break Room of DevNet, I thought it would be fun to take a bit of a break from the seriousness of those topics and add some light-hearted fun to the conversation.

NewYearNewMemes.jpg

Let's remind ourselves that a meme is sometimes needed to lighten up our day, week, month, or year. That's what Meme Monday here in The Break Room is all about. With that in mind, as many of us head back to work this week after a work break over the holidays, some of us may have forgotten passwords to our various systems. With that in mind, here's a fun meme on the subject. 

password.jpeg

What's your favorite "return to work" meme?

1 Reply 1

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@Ken W. Alger 

We all need more fun this year

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/