cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Restconf+yangsuite = No operations defined in spec!

munroe
Level 1
Level 1

I am exploring YANG models using restconf and yangsuite.  The test cat9500 is on a secured network, so I am using SSH-forwarding through our jump box to ensure netconf, restconf, and ssh connectivity is operational.  YANGSuite is able to communicate with the switch, however, when I try to "Generate API(s)" from restconf, I get an error:

No operations defined in spec!

I have tried many different endpoints in the Cisco-IOS-XE-native module.  Specifically though, I am trying to work with the ios-stackwise-virtual:domain leaf.  Any hints to how to address this error would be appreciated.  Thanks.

For reference, I am running yangsuite: 2.9.4 with 2.1.0 yangsuite-restconf version

3 Replies 3

yawming
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am able to generate.

yawming_0-1677532276939.png

Did you get the "tree" before you generate API ?

yawming_1-1677532372862.png

yawming
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I looked deeper in your issue, looks like if you got the picture you sent pretty much you did what you need to do.

You can send your issue to yangsuite-support-ext@cisco.com to get the help from yangsuite team

miott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not the YDK.  This is yangsuite.   Need to know what node in the tree you chose to "Generate APIs" from.  Try picking a container above whatever node you chose.  Regardless, it should work no matter what node you chose.  Do you have the latest version of yangsuite-restconf?