Views
Helpful
Replies

Creation and Execution of Workflows in Cisco UCSD 6.7

nikhil93
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

We have recently Deployed Cisco UCSD Integrated with Cisco Hyperflex and VMware Environment.

We would be using this for the POC for multiple customers.

To leverage the Cisco UCS Director feature, we have Workflows in the Cisco UCSD.

I Have tried multiple times to create and execute some workflows like VM Provisioning, Getting management IPs of the Devices and many. But i am still not getting the inputs and the outputs to be seleted for the tasks and how to join them in a correct sequence for the execution.

Can anyone please help me with this? Any good documentation or a series of videos.

Or a good explanation form Cisco or any other experience engineer would be appreciated.

1 Reply 1

KAKA_2
Level 1
Level 1
I was in the same Situation a year ago when i started with this product but unfortunately could not find any such resources what you are looking for. but what i can suggest is: check https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucs-director/orchestration-guide/6-7/cisco-ucs-director-orchestration-67.html and start with small. create workflow as you would write simple programs. you may look for custom course focusing on workflow as foundation course covers only small section of workflow.

HTH
-KAKA-
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer