Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

where can I found cisco global cloud index forecast and methodology 2016-2021

I need to download Cisco Global Cloud Index Forecast and methodology 2016-2021 white paper Document ID: 1510778403681168 from your website. However, see the link below, there is no document.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/service-provider/global-cloud-index-gci/white-paper-c11-738085.html

do you know the correct link?

thanks

regards

Sharon

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: where can I found cisco global cloud index forecast and methodology 2016-2021

Hi Sharon, thanks for your interest in Cisco Global Cloud Index.  Please use the link below to download the whitepaper Cisco Global Cloud Index: Forecast and Methodology, 2015–2020:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/service-provider/global-cloud-index-gci/white-paper-c11-738085.pd…

Due to scheduling conflicts with other Cisco launches and announcements, the 2016-2021 GCI forecast has been temporarily postponed from its original November release date. 

Regards,

Shruti

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: where can I found cisco global cloud index forecast and methodology 2016-2021

Hi Sharon, thanks for your interest in Cisco Global Cloud Index.  Please use the link below to download the whitepaper Cisco Global Cloud Index: Forecast and Methodology, 2015–2020:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/service-provider/global-cloud-index-gci/white-paper-c11-738085.pd…

Due to scheduling conflicts with other Cisco launches and announcements, the 2016-2021 GCI forecast has been temporarily postponed from its original November release date. 

Regards,

Shruti

Enthusiast

Hi Shruti,

Just curious if there has been a revised release date for the Global Cloud Index paper (2016-2021)?

Regards,

Ed

Cisco Employee

Ed, we are currently working on the revised release date.  It is likely going to be in February, 2018.

thanks,
Shruti

Enthusiast

Hi Shruti,

Is it possible for you to share some key results?:

• workload density (figure 10 from Cisco Global Cloud index 2015-2020)
  • Cloud data center workloads (table 2 from Cisco Global Cloud index 2015-2020)

Preliminary figures are ok.

regards,

Jens

Cisco Employee

hi Jens,

Thanks for your interest in Cisco Global Cloud Index.  As I understand you are looking for 2016-2021 forecast for workload density and clod data center  workloads.  We are looking to launch the updated data in February, so I would request you to wait just a little longer. 

Thanks for your patience.

Shruti

CreatePlease to create content
This widget could not be displayed.
Ask the Expert- Webex Hybrid Services Solutions