cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

ciscocm.free_common does not deploy in CUCM 12

oswaldomega
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to deploy the ciscocm.free_common_space_v1.9.k4.cop.512 but CUCM does not recognize it (neither by FTP, SFTP or DVD/CD), the versions where I have tried are 12.0.1.22900-11 and 12.5.1.10000-22, I tried to deploy the ciscocm.version3-keys.cop and ciscocm.enable-sha512sum-2021-signing-key-v1.0.cop and I get the same, attached screenshot

I am grateful for any help you can give me

5 RESPUESTAS 5

Hi Oswaldo, are you trying to upload the cop in a server SFTP from windows or linux, and have you tried upload cop for CLI?

Hi Francisco thanks for replying, I have tried to upload it through a SFTP and FTP server in Windows both by CLI and GUI, in the same way I have also tried leaving the file in the DVD drive of VmWare but when doing the process the system does not recognize it.

Hi Oswaldo, well… I suggest you upload the cop by Linux SFTP and if this not successfully you can release space of hard disk like old logs and old configuration and the last one is reboot cucm and you'll try again

Francisco I already tried to delete logs by RITM but this does not significantly decrease the information, do you know of any method to make this effective?

Hi Oswaldo not really, but can you use another programs for SFTP server freeftpd core ftp etc, maybe you hit a bug still not it reported