Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect pops up while at work

Good Morning,
We have recently deployed AnyConnect version 4.9.05042.  Many of our employees are complaining of the Anyconnect popping up or opening on their screens when they come back into the office.  The Anyconnect software is not set to autostart and there is a message history "You may need to use a browser to gain access"  but all our users are hard connected.  

Thanks for any assistance

3 Replies 3

@JasonSteffens97331 

Do you have the option "Start VPN when AnyConnect is started" selected? This is configurable inside in AnyConnect and in the XML profile.

Also do you have AnyConnect Trusted Network Detection configured?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect41/administration/guide/b_AnyConnect_Administrator_Guide_4-1/configure-vpn.html#ID-1428-00000152

No Autostart is unchecked in the XML.  I'm not sure on the second question, I will have to look into that.

Thanks,

The "Automatic VPN Policy" was un-checked.  I have checked and set both values to DoNothing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: