Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect VPN Connection Failure (Server Communication Error) in iOS Systems

ZacL
Level 1
Level 1

To whom it may concern,

On Dec 18, I tried to connect to my server address in AnyConnect on my iPhone 12 but the message "Connection attempt has failed due to server communication errors. Please retry the connection." kept popping up no matter how many times I tried to reconnect til this day. I also attempted to reinstalled the app and to reset network settings but none of them worked. My iPad mini 5 and iPhone 7 also failed to connect to the same server address with the exact message. Initially I thought that might be a problem on my end but after seeing the same problem being posted in the forums I am starting to think it might be a software issue. Could someone help me out please?

Best,

ZacL

2 Replies 2

vieluckw
Level 1
Level 1

I and all my friends/ colleagues are also facing the same issue. My OS windows 10 works fine and my iphone 7 not. Haven't tried my macbook. 

vieluckw
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ZacL, 

Two minutes ago I found this issue solved. I got a new server address from the provider. If you also purchase the service from any provider, you may go to their website to check if they've shown you a new service address. 

Best, 

W