cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect Multiple Company Accounts

itsitdans
Level 1
Level 1

I am a contractor who works for multiple companies that use Cisco AnyConnect VPN for accessing content. Each requires that I download Cisco AnyConnect from their VPN site and they both use the same version I noticed. Is it possible to share the same Cisco AnyConnect application for multiple companies with different domains on the same computer? Additionally will each company be able to see the traffic on the other domains if I use the same app?

1 Reply 1

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is it possible to share the same Cisco AnyConnect application for multiple companies with different domains on the same computer?

-You can utilize the AnyConnect client to connect to different sites.  Sure the supported versioning comes in play here, but the software itself is not site specific. However, the vpn profiles obtained from the respective sites are.  These profiles contain site specific settings.  On Windows the profiles belong here: C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile.  

Additionally will each company be able to see the traffic on the other domains if I use the same app?

-No.  Each connection will be treated separately which will be based on the profile settings and you initiating a connection to either or via the gui dropdown selection(assuming always on is not in use here at either site).

HTH!