cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV042... waiting for connection???

dave_bastidas
Level 1
Level 1

Buenas Saludos, soy nuevo en la utilización de equipos para vpn generalmente los realizo por medio de software, voy a comenzar mi planteamiento con mostrar un pequeño bosquejó de lo que quiero realizar... planteamientos para mejorarlo están bien recibidos.

Greetings, I am new to using computers to vpn usually performed by software, I will begin my approach to show a brief sketch of what I do ... proposals for improvement are welcome.

VPN Otimpor.jpg

System Information

Serial Number : NKS10437047Firmware Version : v4.0.0.07-tm (Aug 19 2010 19:19:50)
PID VID : RV042 V03Firmware MD5 Checksum : 5a58bcbb6358a78a2b40cbf50fc4a1f0
LAN IP / Subnet mask : 192.168.2.1/255.255.255.0Working Mode :

Router

System Up Time : 2 Days 15 Hours 49 Minutes 38 Seconds  (Now : Sun Jul 10 2011  20:54:18)

Estas son las especificaciones del equipo no he podido conectarme aun siguiendo los manuales oficiales y videos en youtube espero puedan ayudarme que no se como salir de ¡¡¡waiting for connection!!!

These are the specifications of the equipment I could not connect even if you follow the official manuals and videos on youtube I hope I can help you not like getting out of waiting for connection!

1 Reply 1

Herbert Baerten
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dave,

since this question is about a product in the Cisco Small Business / Linksys range, I suggest you move it to the community, where you will have a better chance of getting expert advice.

best regards,

Herbert
Cisco Moderator

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: